Guide To Entering Into A Business Partnership
Last Updated: May 31, 2018.
Should you start a business with a co-founder?
You are going to read a ton of horror stories on this site but those are meant as warnings and lessons to learn from. I want you to make wise decisions based on the full picture. A great co-founder relationship can be an incredibly rewarding experience. Just make sure you choose wisely :). And, remember that it takes constant grooming to keep the relationship going strong.
Upcoming topics for this page:
- How to vet a prospective co-founder.
- How to find a prospective co-founder and the different approaches.
- How to construct a partnership agreement, and what you should think about.
- Exercises to stress test and understand your prospective co-founder better.
- More specific legal considerations.
- Why unequal co-founders is not abnormal and could be a better answer when starting a company.