Guide To What To Do When Your Business Partnership Gets Choppy
Last Updated: May 31, 2018.
What can cause problems in your co-founder relationship?
There are a huge number of things that can cause problems in a co-founder relationship and we’ve got a big list that co-founders have shared with us here. Take a look and see what resonates.
What are you experiencing? What do the problems look like with your co-founder or you?
Here are some of the most common we hear about:
- Communication Problems – Has your co-founder stopped talking to you? Or, just stopped talking to you about an aspect of their life? Or does it feel like they are avoiding talking about something specific?
- Skipping Time Commitments – Has your co-founder started to skip the time you have set aside to talk to each other? Or, not showing up for work or putting in the time to move things forward?
- Change In Behaviour – Has your co-founder started drinking more? Or stopped working out? Or something that is a big deviation from their normal behavior?
Upcoming topics for this guide:
- This is only 10% done so a longer form article is coming.
- What bumps look like.
- What to do when bumps hit, what other co-founders have done, what worked and didn’t work.