Guide To What To Do When Your Business Partnership Goes Bad
Last Updated: May 31, 2018.
What does “really bad” look like?
- Your co-founder stops talking to you and is pretending that they can’t see you.
- Your co-founder is entirely shut down due to personal stress.
- Every discussion turns into a personal attack.
- Your co-founder treats you with zero respect and is abusive.
- You would rather pet a great white shark then interact with your business partner.
Upcoming topics for this guide:
- This is only 10% done so a longer form article is coming…
- What does “really bad” look like and stories from co-founders.
- How you can respond, and what options you have to make things better, or exit.